Flute Festival and Competition
"In response to health recommendations regarding COVID-19, the AZ Flute Society Festival & Competition will be postponed. Originally scheduled for April 4th, the event will now likely take place in June. Specific details regarding date and location are still being worked out and will be shared with you as soon as possible.
Registration for the event will remain open, with a new deadline being announced once the final date has been confirmed.
If you had previously registered for the event and will no longer be able to participate, we will be offering refunds for your registration fee. Please email us at email@example.com, and someone will get in touch with you regarding processing your refund."